ANNUAL GENERAL MEETINGBack
06 Jun 2008
In accordance with listing rule 9.6.18R
At the Company's Annual General Meeting held on the 4th June 2008 the following resolutions of ordinary business were all passed by a poll with a minimum of 99.6% or greater votes in favor.
These resolutions included:
1. The Annual Report
2. Directors' Remuneration Report
3-4. Election of auditors and fixing of fees
5-14. Election of directors
15. Allotment of shares
18. Disapplication of pre-emption rights (Special Resolution).
The resolutions relating to Special Business of the meeting were all passed by a poll as follows.
16. Electronic communications with shareholders 37,959,619 (100%) FOR
17. Directors Fees (Special Resolution) 37,959,599 (100%) FOR
19. Share buy back (Special Resolution) 37,959,619 (100%) FOR
20. Amendment to Articles of Association (Special Resolution) 31,216,743 (82.82%) FOR and 6,475,543 (17.18%) AGAINST
In accordance with LR 9.6.2R
The Company has lodged with the FSA two copies of all resolutions passed at the Company's AGM plus a schedule of voting by poll.
0203 043 0280